Jump to navigation

Home Renovations Tips

from ATC Agency

May 22, 2012

In Minnesota, as soon as the summer starts, so does the construction. Many people are starting to take on those renovation projects, with that in mind, always ask for a copy of insurance from any contractor doing work for you. If you are having work done around your house, it is always a good idea to have the contractor provide a copy of insurance, otherwise you may be held liable for an injury that happens on your property. If you were to be held liable for an injury on your premises, while renovating or even having a cleaning person, a claim would be filed on your homeowners!
In order to remain stress free, always ask an employer to provide a copy of insurance for their employees, before you have them do any work.
Return to
« All news
Previous article
Summer Grill

Article Comments

There are no comments yet.

Be the First to Leave a Comment

(Do not fill out this field, or your comment will be ignored. This field is here to help us protect against automated (spam) comments.

Your comment will show up once it has been reviewed.

Bookmark our mobile site visit m.atcagency.com

Information you need, when and where you need it most. More »

Our Insurance Companies

Safeco Insurance

ATC Agency

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Insurance Companies in Edina MN

Our location

3249 Hennepin Ave S, Suite 253
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408
Se habla español
Jump to navigation
Mon-Thu 10AM-6PM, Fri 10AM - 5PM, & Sat by appt

© 2022 ATC Agency. Licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin