Jump to navigation

Flood Insurance

from ATC Agency

Jun 27, 2012

The recent heavy down pours in northern Minnesota have created havoc, it is a great time to take the opportunity to review your current homeowners insurance. In order to properly protect yourself and your family against flood damage, you need to buy coverage from the National Flood Insurance Program. Flood damage is not covered under a homeowner’s policy; you can elect the extra coverage of Sewer and Water Backup. Moving ground water that damages your home is excluded on a homeowner’s insurance policies. If you elect to carry Sewer and Water backup, it covers damage cause to your property by water backing up through your sewer system or damage caused by a sump pump failure. It is a relatively inexpensive coverage, and can help with the mess of water back up. Anyone can purchase Flood Insurance, if your community participates in the National Flood Insurance Program; call A.T.C. Agency at 1(800) 422-5352, for more information.

Article Comments

There are no comments yet.

Be the First to Leave a Comment

(Do not fill out this field, or your comment will be ignored. This field is here to help us protect against automated (spam) comments.

Your comment will show up once it has been reviewed.

Bookmark our mobile site visit m.atcagency.com

Information you need, when and where you need it most. More »

Our Insurance Companies

Safeco Insurance

ATC Agency

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Insurance Companies in Edina MN

Our location

3249 Hennepin Ave S, Suite 253
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408
Se habla español
Jump to navigation
Mon-Thu 10AM-6PM, Fri 10AM - 5PM, & Sat by appt

© 2021 ATC Agency. Licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin