RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer and even your horse trailer. Here at A.T.C. Agency, let us help you select the right coverage for you RV needs and get a great price at the same time. Call us today (800) 422-5352 to get your free insurance quote.
Minnesota & Wisconsin- Here are some things to consider when shopping for recreational vehicle insurance.
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer weather, or that extended vacation.
- Liability Coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include: Stated Value- market value/actual cash value of the RV. Agreed Value- the insured amount, regardless of the current market value. Replacement Cost- we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it.
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with you RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Other additional coverage can include: Accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask us at A.T.C. Agency whether you qualify for safe driver discount, original owner discount, pack discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including you home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars and boats. It will also simplify your life.
A.T.C. Agency is independently owned and locally operated to handle your insurance needs. We focus on Minneapolis, and St Paul metro, and offer affordable and reliable insurance choices all across Minnesota & Wisconsin.
Call us today for a quote at (952) 746-1003!