Jump to navigation

by Annie Carlin on Feb 14, 2019

If you or a loved one purchased jewelry for Valentine’s Day, you should add it to your homeowners insurance policy. Most home insurance policies have internal limits on items such as jewelry. Those limits vary by company and policy, but are typically insufficient to cover most jewelry. Talk to your insurance agent today. 

To add jewelry to your home insurance policy you will need either an appraisal or a bill of sale and a description of the item. The jewelry is listed as Scheduled Personal Property (SPP), and depending on the company, it can cover things like theft, or mysterious disappearance.  If the item is not listed on your policy, and something happens, your insurance company may not cover the loss. It is important to talk to your agent about your personal belongings to make sure you are properly covered. 

Bookmark our mobile site visit m.atcagency.com

Information you need, when and where you need it most. More »

Our Insurance Companies

Safeco Insurance

ATC Agency

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Insurance Companies in Edina MN

Our location

3249 Hennepin Ave S, Suite 253
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408
Se habla español
Jump to navigation
Mon-Thu 10AM-6PM, Fri 10AM - 5PM, & Sat by appt

© 2022 ATC Agency. Licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin